I offer photography services to the residents of Second Life: profile photos, couples, boudoir and groups.
Shots can be taken in the studio, at your home, or on location with a variety of poses to choose from. or if you prefer, bring your own poses. To view my style and quality of work please check my flickr. I won’t guarantee it being the most amazing thing ever …lol…but I do try my very best. Thank you for considering me for your photography needs. I’m honored to be able to share my creativity and passion with you.
- Single avatar/Profile photos (photoshop editing) – L$800 ea.
- Couples/Groups with up to 4 avatars (photoshop editing) – L$900 ea.
- Groups with 4+ avatars (photoshop editing) – L$1000 ea.
*Contact me, Kaiden Draconia (Kaiden Diavolo), in-world or via email email@example.com to book your appointment or if you have any questions. I’m usually available between the hours of 1pm and 7pm SLT weekdays for photography sessions. If you need an alternate time, I’ll do my best to schedule with what works for you.
*Full payment is expected at the time of your appointment.
*Please arrive at least 10 minutes ahead of time and come prepared with any wardrobe changes. (I do ask that you please refrain from wearing blingy/sparkly/poofer items.) Plan on your session being at least 30 minutes
* I do provide couples/group poses for you to choose from. However should you wish to use your own poses or props, please let me know in advance.
*Should you need to reschedule due to illness/other emergency, please give me as much advance notice if possible and I will do the same should my schedule change. I understand that daily life can change in a flash.
*Following your photo shoot, your photos will go through an editing process. Each pic is a labor of love so please understand that editing will take some time.You will receive your photos in-world or by email in approximately 3-5 days.
*All photographs will be delivered with full-perms so you will be able to share, post, etc.
* Photographs taken by Kaiden Diavolo (Kaiden Diavolo Photography) may be used for the purposes of display, advertising, portfolio, website or any publication to promote my business, unless otherwise requested.
*If you’re not satisfied with your photos I’ll be happy to do a one time re-shoot free of charge.